well....really donno what to say....what to write..I always felt to start blogging one day...
That's why I am starting this blog............I don't know what I am going to write....most probably related to songs , movies.(and maybe sometime a book..but I really like to talk about movies mostly....others have second priority).........like recently I m listening to masakkalli, from delhi 6, a lot. If i would have started earlier I would have written about it....I loved it from the first promo ...I felt in love with the song..the picturization of song....pigeon(I heard masakkali is the name of piegion...)..and the poster of delhi-6 .............maybe I would have written about Tera emotional atychar by a band name "Patna ke Elvis Presley's"...I loved the orchestra..and never heard such weired lyrics anytime in my life....give me one more song which is as wiered as this one(ol Bol why did you ditch me,Zindagi bhi lele yaar killl me)........i guess someone is getting married.. and DEV D(our modern devdaas) is singing this song.....I would have written about Abhay deol....I watched his Oye lucky... and I found him really charming and promising....I would have written about sonam kapooor...
I have one fear.....what if i dont get an audince????what is the use of blogging:(
But what is important now I have finally started blogging.......1...2.....3.....go
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete